LEINSTER ADULT CLUB HURLING LEAGUE 2016
The following guidelines will assist in ensuring that the competition runs in a fair and efficient manner.
Round 1: - Saturday 27th Feb @3..00pm
Round 2: - Saturday 5th March @ 3.00pm
Round 3 - Saturday 19th March @ 3.00pm
Quarter-finals – Saturday 26th March – @ 3.00pm
Semi-finals – Saturday 9th April - @ 3.00pm
Finals: As curtain raisers to Leinster Championship games where possible.
* Referees will be appointed by the County Referee Administrators. Referees expenses for each game will be covered by the home club.
* Participating clubs are required to provide two umpires and a linesman for each game.
* In the event of players not being released from County duty, the club involved must fulfil their fixtures without those players.
* If a game cannot be played due pitch unavailability, then “home advantage” for the re-fixture reverts to the opposition.
* In the event of a jersey colour clash, home team to change.
* It is important that pitches are suitably presented for each game.
* Clubs are encouraged to provide tea/sandwiches for visiting teams.
Changes to Official Fixtures
All games must be played as per the Official Fixture. If clubs are unable to fulfil their fixture and subsequently agree with their opponents to change, then the game takes on the status of a challenge game and will no longer involve the Leinster Council. As a challenge game permission will have to be received from the respective County Secretary as per GAA guidelines.
The result however can be accepted for the Club league, provided the game is played prior to the concluding round of the League stages of the competition.
Please note that in this instance the responsibility of appointing a referee will be that of the “home Club” involved. If the game remains un-played the Club who could not fulfil the original fixture will forfeit the competition points and may lose their entry deposit.
The competition organisers must be informed of proposed changes prior to all arrangements being completed.
Division One/Two - Lester Ryan – firstname.lastname@example.org (Mob 087 2601524)
Division Three/Four - Tom O Donnell – email@example.com (087 9783735)
CLUB CONTACTS HERE: